Sunday, April 24, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge Day 17

April 19th
Q is for Quill
I am about to provide you with only one instance where a quill is used as a tool of the trade for death, (and it's not even from a horror film) however I will address how I believe the quill is used as a tool of the horror trade without being a weapon of death later.  Here is my one instance where a quill is used as  a "tool of the horror trade" to actually kill someone.
Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension 
To the owner of this picture, thank you

Now please let me explain this next instance of the use of a quill.  I'm not sure if Edgar Allan Poe actually wrote with a quill, however he has been represented in many instances as using one.  As far as this being a tool of the trade, if Poe did use a quill to write some of the macabre stories that we all now consider such classics than could it be said that the quill was his "tool of the horror trade"?
                                         Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
                                     Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


I would also like to apologize yet again for the funky centering of the pictures in the last few posts as yet again Blogger seems to hate me with its formatting.

No comments :