Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WTF

Sorry ghouls I had my day 10 post all ready to go up and the damn thing just would not format correctly.  To make up for it I will work on it tomorrow and see if I can't get it fixed and up by tomorrow evening.  So what we're looking at is a double header including the letters J & K.  Has anyone else had some crazy formatting problems with blogger lately?  It seems to be doing this weird centering thing for the last few days.  What it was doing was moving the pictures I was trying to center up to the top of the post every time, and when I would try to move them back down they would disappear.  I don't know why it was doing that but it was making the entire post look absolutely horrible even after I tried to re-insert the pictures, so I decided to stop for the night and give my patience a rest and just see if I can't fix it tomorrow when I come out of the red haha.  Sorry!

4 comments :

Dr Blood said...

I only use the HTML view when I write my blogs. I can't cope with the massive text that displays with the rich text editor.

Halloweenman666 said...

yeah, I use both but I might just stick with your idea and only use the HTML view for now on. Thank you for the input and advice!

Anonymous said...

Blogger seems to always give me formatting problems at random intervals. It drives me crazy sometimes. I tried Wordpress, but it was far, far worse over there!

--J/Metro

Jeremy [Retro] said...

dammit, i have mostly photo art... so my stuff is baby steps... i am going out for a virtual bagel, want one?