Sunday, April 24, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge Day 14

April 16th
N is for Nightmares
Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
Somehow Freddy just had to sneak his way into this blog challenge didn't he?  Of course, what A-Z of horror tools would be complete without some of the classic villains showing their faces?  Everybody knows the story so I shouldn't need to explain it, but for the uninitiated Freddy Krueger uses peoples dream-state a.k.a. nightmares as his way of unleashing his brand of terror upon the victims.  Below are some of my favorite "Nightmares"
Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension 
Seeing these pictures makes me want to have a full "Nightmare on Elm Street" series re-watch.  Speaking of, when the hell are we going to get a DVD treatment of "Freddy's Nightmares"?  I know it was watchable on AOL's video service a few years back but has since vanished.  If anybody out there is listening please put this out on DVD!  Oh and by the way this was my Freddy costume on Halloween a few years back.  I actually made the make up from scratch and applied it myself.  (I'm hoping to perfect it one day, but it turned out OK for a first timer)
Photobucket 

And here's a bonus pic for the gents (or ladies, I mean hey hot is hot right?)
Photobucket

No comments :