OK now for the first annual 4th of July contest/scavenger hunt. Hopefully this blog will be around for many more Independence Day celebrations so that we can actually say that it's an annual thing. Up for grabs this time are two copies of Darkwalker!
To win this contest you're going to have to work a little bit more than the last giveaway. (Hopefully not too much work, but hey it's a free DVD right?) Here are the rules and legal mumbo jumbo for the contest.
HalloweenOverkill's 4th of July Scavenger Hunt Contest1. You must be a follower of this blog. If you aren't yet just click the follower tab up at the top right.
2. You must have a mailing address within the US (due to cost restraints, I can't ship the DVDs outside of the US).
3. You must answer these three trivia questions correctly and post your answers in the comments section:
* Which Hollywood summer hit movie featured the mask from Darkwalker? Hint: the answer can be found at the official Darkwalker site by clicking here http://www.darkwalkermovie.com
* Earlier somewhere on this blog I reviewed another Chuck Williams produced film. Find the post that featured this film's review and tell me what Jolly Jack-O-Lantern rating this film received. Hint: click on the DVD button on the sidebar and go from there!
* Finally, find the badge/link to my new HalloweenOverkill Facebook page and click on it. Once you're over at the new page, find the Super Secret Password and that is your answer to this third and final question. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to "like" the HalloweenOverkill facebook page as well although it is not required for this giveaway...
4. Don't forget to leave your email address in the same post that you answer these questions in so I can contact you if you win.
5. If more than two people answer all questions correctly then they will all be entered into a contest winner generator and drawn at random.
The deadline for this contest is Saturday July 10th at 11:59 P.M. ESTWinners will be contracted by email and DVDs will be shipped to the address provided by winners. I take no responsibility for damage during shipment but will do my ultimate best to make sure they get to your doorstep in as good as condition as they left my home. I'd also like to thank Chuck Williams for providing these DVDs for the giveaway, you can visit his official site at http://www.chuckwilliamsfanclub.com/ If anyone has any problems posting their answers in the comments section, email me at email@example.com