Thursday, July 29, 2010

This trailer will Sucker Punch you right in the teeth

This isn't really horror related but it is very interesting and will probably appeal to horror fans or any fan of cinema alike.  Here is the trailer for Zack Snyder's "Sucker Punch" courtesey of screencrave.com.  For those that don't know Zack is the director of several of Hollywood's latest blockbusters including; Watchmen, 300, and Dawn of the Dead. (Come on it was pretty decent for a remake)  He is also writing and directing a sequel to 300 entitled Xerxes and a project that has been in the works forever called "Army of the Dead".  If I remember correctly a while back Zack stated that Army would have more zombies on screen than any other zombie film before it!  Let me know what you think of the trailer for his new upcoming film "Sucker Punch".

2 comments :

Sharon Day said...

I really like Zack and I hadn't heard about this movie--looks pretty cool, actually, even though it's not my usual "thing."

Halloweenman666 said...

Hey Autumn hope all is well. I haven't seen you on here in a while.