Sunday, May 2, 2010

Poll of the Week!!!!

Now that my wife has eaten enough Kellogg's deliciously healthy cereal to earn me enough of these Kellogg's movie tokens I can select a free movie from their list of fine cinematic masterpieces to be mailed right to my doorstep.  Now I don't wanna sway the opinion by stating my personal fav but being this is Halloween Overkill I'm assuming everyone is going to go the way of horror and either select Ghoulies/Ghoulies 2, When good Ghouls go bad, Goosebumps, or Swamp Thing, but feel free to vote however you want.  If everyone could vote over on the right on the DVD that I should select then we'll see if we are all on the same page with our free movie selection tastes.  I'll keep this up until Thursday at which time my form will be sent to Tony or Sam or whoever takes care of this dept. Also here is a link to the Kellogg movie website in case any of you have collected these tokens but lost your order form. http://www.kelloggsmovies.com/promotions/foxdvd/ 
Talk it out below in the comments.

No comments :