Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Photobucket
Well folks today I turn the big 28.  I can still remember my youth like it was yesterday, watching horror films late at night, long after I should have been in bed. It seems like those foggy Halloweens spent carving jack-o-lanterns and going out trick or treating (when I was still young enough) were just days past.  Oh the memories (I'll post some of those younger Halloween memories caught in photographic form later).  Anyways maybe today I will be receiving a delicious smattering of horror treats to share with you, or maybe not.  Either way I'll be sharing throughout the day.  Also, I must say one amazing birthday gift I've gotten today was the honor of waking up and reading a shout out to me over on the Blogging around Friday post on Zombo's Closet of Horror.  Thank you so much for the kind words about the blog Sir, you made my day!  Check out one of those vintage Halloween memories of my youth below as I sit and reminisce about days gone by.
 P.S.  How many of you thought this was a review for that little gem above (and below) hahaha.  I have to be "dead" honest and tell you that this is one DVD that has actually not found its way into my tomb of DVDs yet.  Weird I know.
P.S.S. When did Count Dracula acquire a lightsaber?
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments :

Sharon Day said...

Happy birthday--you're still a pup! You have plenty of decades to become jaded and old... Hee hee

Melissa Helwig said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one! :)