Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand

Anybody who knows me knows how much I dig "Werewolves of London" by the magnificent late Mr. Warren Zevon. Not only is this one of the must haves on your Halloween soundtrack ( post on that later ) but is also a staple of any mix CD that goes into my stereo. Anyhow this winter my wife and I traveled to Philadelphia for a conference she was involved in and while we were eating at this fancy Chinese buffet place I glanced out the window and what did my eye spy from the second story window of said restaurant but this!!!Photobucket
Yes LE HOW FOOK!!! And yes I can hear you singing along in your head right now! That is an actual picture I took right from the balcony of this place in downtown Philly. Now I know what you're going to say, "but its spelled differently" yes it is, but after doing some research I found that this place is the closest place you're "Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein" other than at the actual LE HO FOOK restaurant which is still located in the Soho area of downtown London. Below is another pic of the place though it's not quite as awesome as the first pic. Sing along in the comments below.Photobucket

No comments :