Friday, September 30, 2011

Zombie Blogger Walk Post II

Photobucket

I didn't want to just leave all the visitors today with a tiny little 3 line haiku, so I dug up another zombie related post for today.  Epic Meal Time will be providing us a video for said post.  I'm sure each and every one of you have watched at least one Epic Meal Time episode, but I guarantee you have never seen an episode like this.  Yes, EMT has an entire episode wherein they are zombies!  Check out the hilarity that ensues as they cook their zombie themed menu. WUDDUP BACON! (I'd like to point out that the production values in this video are fucking incredible.  The zombie makeup these guys use is better than 90% of most zombie films I've seen, KUDOS to Epic Meal Time for their dedication to a proper horror cooking themed episode!)

Photobucket

Click the Epic Meal Time logo to be brought to Official Epic Meal Time Youtube Channel!

I'd also like to let anybody who is visiting for the first time today that I did have another post earlier in the day for the Zombie Walk as well that included my foray into poetry, that's right I wrote a zombie haiku, check it out below this post. (Let me know in the comments if this is your very first time visiting HalloweenOverkill and what you think!)  I'd also like to let everyone know that the 2nd Annual HalloweenOverkill Halloween Countdown will be starting tomorrow, where I'll also be unveiling this year's new logo!  Make sure to visit HalloweenOverkill each and every day in October for some awesome Halloween posts! Check out the other participants in the Blogger Zombie Walk below!

The 2011 Blogger Zombie Walk Official Link List

6 comments :

Bubba said...

Om-nom-nom~ Zombilicious!

Sherry Soule said...

Fantastic poem! Thanks for sharing. Zombies ROCK!! :-D


~Sherry

Check Out My Books!

Bubba said...

Zombilicious post for Zombie Walk!

Justine’s Halloween said...

Oh, eww. It's the milky eyes that really freak me out! Although, the rest of the makeup is fantastic too.

Katy Bennett said...

Lol, they've really captured the spirit of things in the vid.

Leo Godin said...

Macaroni, brain and cheese. Yummy! Just for my notes, did they double crust the baked brains? I think you get a juicier meal if you dip in egg, flower, egg, flower.