Friday, September 30, 2011

When there is no more room left in Hell, the bloggers shall walk the web

Photobucket

That's right ghouls today is the annual "Blogger Zombie Walk"!  After reading my entry for this great event, you can check out the entire lineup of blogs participating by clicking on any of the links at the bottom of the post. Once you hit the next site in line you can keep on going down the list to keep visiting the blogs in order. (The lists should be the same order on each site)  And now I present to you my first (yes, there will be another post later in the day, so come back tonight for some more zombie action!) post in the 2011 Blogger Zombie Walk.  It's a small post, but I like it.  It was a zombie haiku I wrote last year for some reason and never ended up posting it.  Hope ya dig!

Zombie Cuisine

Brains are quite tasty
 

Skin is also delicious
 

Toenails. not so much


Photobucket

The 2011 Blogger Zombie Walk Official Link List

5 comments :

Bubba said...

LOL! I want a "ZOMBIE/eat flesh" t-shirt! Zombilicious!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you're on It's on random today! Enjoy!

Sharon Day said...

Yeah, I spit the toenails out too!

Pangs said...

This is spectacular.

Little Gothic Horrors said...

But the toenails are so crunchy! Brilliant haiku!!