Sunday, September 4, 2011

More Random News

It appears as though The Official Halloween Countdown blog has posted the buttons for this year, and I think I've picked the one I want to use.
Photobucket


On another note, I just finished setting up the HalloweenOverkill tumblr account.  The HalloweenOverkill tumblr is located at www.halloweenoverkill.tumblr.com and I do want to note that the tumblr site is not replacing this blog!  I will be using the tumblr for various things such as quick posts, rants, and cool photos and such.  Be sure to bookmark it and check it every once in a while.  I will be adding the link to the other tumblr site which WILL be an official blog for everything not related to Halloween or Horror, just various other shit that I find cool and interesting!

2 comments :

Jeremy [Retro] said...

hope all is well, and i am following your tumblr... i am still not sure what tumblr does, i get many emails yelling at me for being such a blogger... i don't get it.

jeremy

Anonymous said...

I've got my Cryptkeeper badge for 2011 too. And I'll be sure to check out your Tumblr site as well.