1. Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
A book concerning time travel.
My book: Slaughter House Five, by Kurt Vonnegut
2. Is the book better than the movie?
A book that was adapted into a film.
My book: Something Wicked this way comes, by Ray Bradbury
3. This thing is a paperweight!!!
A book that is over 500 pages.
My book: Under the Dome, by Stephen King
4. A tribute to the Prince of Darkness.
A book with Dracula as a character.
My book: The Dracula Dossier, by James Reese
5. Trick or Treat!!!
A book that takes place on or during Halloween.
My book: Dark Harvest, by Norman Partridge
6. Just collecting dust.......
A book you've owned for more than a year that has yet to be read.
My book: Gil's All Fright Diner, by A. Lee Martinez
7. Next year is gonna suck.
A book concerning the apocalypse or the end of the world.
My book: The Island at the end of the World, by Sam Taylor
8. Stranger than fiction.
A non-fiction book concerning horror in some way shape or form.
My book: Sundays with Vlad, by Paul Bibeau
9. Old school master of horror.
A book written by Stephen King.
My book: The Mist, by Stephen King
10. New school master of horror
A book written by Brian Keene
My book: Castaways, by Brian Keene
11. This stuff isn't just for adults.
A young adult or teen horror novel
My book: The Hollow: Horseman, by Christopher Golden & Ford Lytle Gilmore