Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend update.....

Sorry ghouls, had to do some "grown up" stuff this Friday and Saturday.  Tomorrow night (a.k.a. Sunday night) I will be reviewing "Frozen".  Also I will be updating you with this weekends trip to my favorite local bookstore that I have been haunting as of late.  I have also begun playing the original "Scratches" horror adventure game for the p.c. so look for that review soon as well.  After I finish "Scratches", I will play the directors cut version and compare the two.  I will also be playing the new bonus content and updating you all on that as well.  One other thing to look out for soon is an update on the reading adventure, a giveaway, and I will finally kick off the "Are You Afraid of the Blog" feature that I promised way back this summer.  So yes, it is going to be a very busy week here at HalloweenOverkill but a very exciting one!  I would also like to state that I am not a member of Fright Club.

2 comments :

Jeremy [Retro] said...

will be waiting...
should we have a secret handshake for the fright club?
jeremy
iZombie

[Retro] said...

thanks for the shout out... i returned the favor...
tdfc99