Trick or Treat Studios" contest that I've been planning on holding for weeks now! Well come one, come all, here it is! I bet you are wondering what the prize is, well I kind of gave it away yesterday but you probably didn't know it. Yesterday I posted this seemingly random image at the end of the "Trick or Treat Studios" interview
Trick or Treat Studios" has given HalloweenOverkill the chance to award one of you lucky readers this mask! To win the "Devil" mask all you have to do is tell me who sculpted it. Here's a clue: http://trickortreatstudios.com/devil_halloween_face_mask.html Answer the question in the comments below and you could be the lucky owner of this mask just in time for Halloween this year! (I really hope the winner will actually use this as part of their Halloween cosutme) Oh yeah and another thing you get with this mask is the official "scent" of Halloween. You know what I mean, this mask just has that "smell" that we all remember as children smelling right around Halloween. (No it's not a gross smell but that rubbery smell that we all love and remember) A huge thank you goes out again to "Trick or Treat Studios" for partnering with HalloweenOverkill to bring you "ghouls" this amazing prize
Some official rules for the contest;
1. Winner must live in the U.S. (due to shipping costs)
2. To be eligible to win you must answer the question: "Who sculpted the Devil mask?" the answer can be found here - http://trickortreatstudios.com/devil_halloween_face_mask.html
3. an Email address must be left with your comment/answer so I can contact you.
4. The mask will be shipped as fast and safely as the post office allows.
5. This contest ends Saturday, October 23rd at 11:59 P.M.
Not a rule but to show a little appreciation to the fine folks over at "Trick or Treat Studios" please head over to their Website, Blog, Facebook Page, or send them an email to thank them or just tell them how awesome they are! Also click here to read yesterdays interview with Mr. Zephro from "Trick or Treat Studios"