Monday, January 31, 2011

Do we have a librarian in the house?

 ???
For anyone out there who grew up in the 80's and 90's, or anyone who thinks they can help, I have a question I NEED answered.  While growing up I read a book in 4th grade concerning a mummy, now I cannot remember what the book was called.  I don't want to list all the details as they are way too obscure and I don't want it to take over the blog page.  But once I get some people together who think they can help I would love to share the details and see if we can get this figured out.  Please please please let me know if you think you can help and we can all put our heads together and figure this mystery out.  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???
Photobucket

2 comments :

Arlee Bird said...

Can't help you with the mummy story. I did want to welcome you to the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011. Hope you get a lot out of it. I spent many years working for Morris Costumes, one of the largest distributors of Halloween merchandise. Halloween has been a big part of my life and my first month of blogging focused on Halloween if you are going back to the beginning of my blog and checking it out. In any case, I will sign up as a follower and hope you will do the same for me.

Check my blog for regular A to Z tips and updates.


Lee
Tossing It Out and the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011

trickortreat said...

I'm thinking you should put more details about the mummy book down here in the Comments section. It won't "take over the blog" that way, and maybe it'll be enough detail to find your long-lost mummy.