Friday, January 7, 2011

Anybody like to read?

So I was thinking something fun we could all do during these long, cold, dark, winter nights was to have one of those fancy reading adventures? Any takers? If you don't know what it is, don't worry I didn't either until last week. How it works is I'll put up a bunch of categories for different themes on books to read such as; read a book by an author that starts with the letter b, read a book that takes place on mars, read a book with an animal as the main character, so on and so on. I see these sort of things taking place across many a literary blogs and forums and I thought it might be fun for us to participate in our own. Let me know if this is something any of you ghouls would be interested in and I'll whip up some categories tonight or tomorrow.
Photobucket

5 comments :

The Happy Whisk said...

I can't participate but it does sound like fun. Fun blog. Happy Reading.

Halloweenman666 said...

aww than sux, it would be a casual thing, so if time if a problem feel free to participate. But no worries thanks for stopping by. Also we do still have spots in the horror draft available. If you're interested let me know, it's been months in the making!

Melissa Helwig said...

That sounds like fun! I'm in.

Daph said...

Aye this sounds wicked good

The Happy Whisk said...

Thanks, HalloweenMan666. Very kind of you. Totally fun blog.