Tuesday, October 11, 2011

20 Days until Halloween!

Photobucket

Right about this time of year is when all of the television shows start airing their Halloween specials.  One of the shows that happens to give a-lot of love to Halloween each year is Saturday Night Live.  And while the show isn't always as good as it was in the late 80's, early 90's, I do support the fact that the show has come back from a series of totally unfunny episodes about 6 or 7 years ago, and one of the reasons the show has become infinitely more funny than it was back in the early 00's is the presence of Kristen Wiig.  I've been a huge fan of her going way back to the Joe Schmo Show which aired on Spike TV way back in 2003.  Not only is she super sexy in my opinion (my wife totally disagrees, anyone got my back on this one?) but she is also one of the funniest females in the history of the show.  In what has easily become one of my favorite Halloween skits of all time, this short entittled Shanna: Halloween Party aired this past Saturday (October 8th, 2011) and deserves to be seen by all of you ghouls who may have missed it live.



Zexy!!!

4 comments :

Jeremy [Retro] said...

i got my horror on... i am so looking forward to the walking dead season 2... i love when horror gets it's own show... hope all is well in the world...

Jeremy [iZombie]
iZombie Lover

Justine’s Halloween said...

Haha! That was great. She was somehow this weird combination of sexy and disgusting. Andy Sandberg was awesome in this. I could have laughed just looking at his expressions. :) I loved that "I live here and I'm leaving" line!

Holly B. Strange said...

I have an award for your zexy blog here! :)

Real Chanty said...

Amazing blog...I'm into Halloween and Horror movies too. Check out my blog and be a member!

Kisses from Paris.
RC