Monday, January 30, 2012

Is this thing still on?

WOW!  After some crazy life events of 2011 I just couldn't keep up with the blog anymore.  However things seem to have stabilized, at least for now (the baby is due in 3 months!) and I am just itching to return the fabulous blog world that I used to contribute to.  I really miss all my blog friends and reading your comments (my favorite part!) and hearing your opinions on my thoughts.  I also miss regularly reading YOUR blogs and vow to return to regular commenting on them starting today!  So if anyone out there still has any love left in their bloody hearts for HalloweenOverkill let me know in the comments, or if you're new and just want to cheer me on, that always helps as well!

8 comments :

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Am still here... and check in to see how you are doing...

congrats on you baby news... hopefully things improve and you can return to things that make you happiest... welcome back!

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Congrats on the baby! That's pretty sweet! We'll always be here :)

Halloweenman666 said...

Thanks for the kind words Random Girl! And thank you as well Jeremy. Such a great feeling to know people read and comment on your blog. And the fact that people haven't forgotten about you after such a long absence is even better!

Countess VonRauber (Heidi) said...

Welcome back to the bloggy world! Congrats on the pending arrival of the lil' Trick 'r Treater :)

Justine’s Halloween said...

Yes, I still have some love in my "bloody little heart" for your blog. :) I was wondering where you went! Congrats on your new baby. I see that you're taking part in the Vampire Valentine's Day blog event. I look forward to reading what you come up with. I'm still trying to decide what to write for that...

Vivienne Moss said...

Good to see you back in blogland. Congrats on the baby. How very awesome!!!

Dr. Theda said...

You and your posts were missed ...Welcome Back

Jeremy [Retro] said...

always here... you have a great place and it's cool you are back.