Thursday, October 6, 2011

25 Days until Halloween!

Photobucket

Wow, I'm falling behind already, but I'm back now and I come bearing treats.  Guess who else is back? That's right, it's Tiny!!!  If you ghouls remember I featured Tiny last year in my Halloween Countdown in the form of a short video entitled "Tiny's Halloween" from Scared Stiff TV.  If you don't remember it, or didn't get the chance to check it out today is your lucky day as I will post it again.  After you watch the first video, go ahead and watch the second video which is entitled "Tiny's Halloween 2" and continues the creepy adventures of the bizarre trick or treater!  These shorts are just too good to leave unnoticed during this year's Halloween Countdown!


Tiny's Halloween



Tiny's Halloween 2

Awesome weren't they?  Now ahead and visit Scared Stiff TV to watch more of their amazing video shorts.  I'd also like to let everyone know to check back tomorrow as we will be having our first giveaway of this year's countdown!  I'd like to ask you all, who would win a battle between an army of plants and an army of zombies?  Not sure?  Then come back tomorrow and enter for your chance to find out in the form of a Plants Vs. Zombies download code! (Mac users only this time, sorry pc pals!)
Photobucket

No comments :