Monday, July 25, 2011

Spirit Halloween Hits a Homerun!

I was glossing over some posts at my favorite online haunt, that's Halloween Forum for those that don't know. Anyways, someone there posted that the Spirit Halloween website had been updated with some pretty wicked new Halloween stuff for this year.  After deciding to go check it out the thing that amazed me the most were these little items!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Pretty bad-ass aren't they? You can order them for $2.99 plus shipping from Spirit's website (plus S&H, which I think is like 5 or 6 bucks OUCH) but hopefully they will have them in the stores once they open as well. So which one is your favorite, and will you keep it on your car all year long or just for the season?

4 comments :

Justine’s Halloween said...

Oh, I might need that first one...Hey, are we friends on Halloween Forum? Here's my profile:

Justine's Profile

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh, I so need the first one!!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Another vote for the pumpkin pin!

Halloweenman666 said...

Hey Ali, the sweet thing is these aren't even pins, they're those ribbon magnets that people put on the back of their cars.