Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hmm, got a question for all you ghouls out there.

So I have a new feature planned for my blog, I took the time to make a cool little picture for it and everything and then I start doing some research.  Blam!  Someone has used the same name I have for this feature for the name of their blog.  Here's the thing though this blog has only had one post in its existence and it was well over a year ago.  Do I keep the feature title, or do I change it out of respect for this blog with one single update?  I wish there was a way to contact this person but there are literally no emails, followers, or anything on this blog other than the one update and a pretty nifty self designed logo.  So again please tell me what should I do?

3 comments :

Dr Blood said...

Just do the feature. The internet is a big place and there's duplication everywhere anyway.

Halloweenman666 said...

Thank you for the vote of confidence Dr. Blood. It wasn't so much the feature itself it was the title that I didn't want the other blog to think I stole but I'm going to go ahead and do it anyways since I came up with it with no knowledge of the other blog anyways. The most important thing to me was that I didn't want to lose any fans or their respect over something like that, but many of you have said on with the show so here we go!!!

Jeremy [Retro] said...

run with it, as dr blood stated... make it your own. now i am intrigued...