Thursday, June 24, 2010

Coolest thing I've ever seen!

Photobucket

And all the credit goes to me, haha.  Just kidding I wanna give thanks to Frank Browning for the template.  Seriously though I made this tonight while I was just sittin around thinking of something to blog about.  It turned out so well that I'm inducting it into the HalloweenOverkill Hallow of Fame, that's right I'm inducting myself. (You don't mind right?)  Also check out the bonus shot of Dracula and Roxas, I know you Ghouls are probably sick of seeing my new kittens but they are just too cool for school.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dracula
Photobucket
Children of the Night
Photobucket
Children of the Night

3 comments :

Sharon Day said...

That is really cool. I love it! The kittens are way too cute. How do you get anything done with them around? I'd be holding them all the time.

Sam Hain said...

That's pretty awesome, I'm going to have to try making one of those.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

first: kittens cute as heck...
second: with jason do you get lots of paper cuts...