Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dead Island Video Game Announcement Trailer (XBOX 360).....

I don't think there are any words that can describe the pure deliciousness of this trailer.  I'm going to go on record and say that this is THE BEST video game trailer I have ever seen.  The music in the trailer is amazing and absolutely gives a sense of dread and sadness that is also conveyed through the images of the daughter and what she has become.  Seeing the daughter's fate and what led up to it made me feel depressed beyond words and I actually sat through the entire trailer hearing only the somber music and the sound of my own heart beating.  I think this is the first video game trailer that actually left me breathless and speechless.  Kudos to Deep Silver and Techland the developers of the game.  Wow, just wow.  Watch it below and tell me if you feel the same way I did.



The game is said to be an open world sandbox style first person shooter game set on an Island with certain RPG type elements to it. (please no Left 4 Dead clones, I'm sorry there just wasn't enough substance to those games)  In other words this needs to come out now!!!!!!
I would also like to give proper credit to IGN as the original source for this video.  The story and high def versions of the trailer can be viewed by clicking here.

No comments :