Sunday, August 12, 2012

Zombie Disney Princesses!

I was perusing around one of my regular web haunts today and found these totally amazing pics.  As you all know I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Disney.  I also have an obsession with the grotesque and macabre.  This is what happens when you mash the two together!

Photobucket
Zombie Snow White

Photobucket
Zombie Little Mermaid

Photobucket
Zombie Cinderella (My Personal Favorite!)
These amazing pieces of art are the work of DeviantArt user clocktowerman (video game reference much, I love it!)  Click his user name to check out his DeviantArt profile showcasing some of the other work he has done.  Perhaps we could also ask nicely for some more zombie versions of the Disney Princesses?

3 comments :

A Spooky Soiree said...

loving zombie!ariel hahaha

Halloweenman666 said...

Whoa! Luckyyjennyy, I haven't seen you around these parts since back in the day! Thank you so much for coming back! And yeah zombie ariel is pretty awesome!

Jeremy [Retro] said...

lovin' the zombie princesses...