Monday, July 23, 2012

Yeah cause he's back!!!! (he's the man behind.... you get the point!)

Welcome back Ghouls!  Now that our little newborn zombie is 3 months old and we've settled into the new crypt (we bought our first house!) I think it's high time I get back to doing a little blogging!  What better way to re-open HalloweenOverkill than with my advice that you leave this blog right now!  How in the blue hell can that help me re-grand open the blog you ask?  Well, normally it wouldn't but where I am about to send you makes it totally worth leaving your favorite cozy little Halloween home on the web.  Where you ask is it that I want you to visit?  None than the infamous Myers house!  No, not that Myers House, but the one in North Carolina!  What, you didn't know there was a Myers House in N.C.?  Well you don't need to actually drive there tonight to see it, but if you head over to the Myers House N.C. website you are in for one fantastic surprise!  For the uninitiated I won't spoil the surprise of the site, but lets just say my man Kenny (The cryptkeeper of the Myers House N.C.) is the biggest Halloween fanatic you've ever seen!  He is such a big fanatic that he actually........ well like I said go check out the site and see for yourself!  After you head over do yourself a favor and check out the merchandise section of the site, for right now they are selling some limited edition kick-ass t-shirts and posters that you cannot get anywhere else!  The shirts are limited to only 72, and since I know each and every one of you are going to buy one, these suckers are going to go quick!  As far as the posters go, these are also limited edition pieces, in fact there are only 50 of these bad boys and for only $13.50 (that includes shipping) you can own both of the limited edition posters available.  Check out the shirt & poster designs after the break and please do yourself a favor and pick these items up before they are gone!  If you see Kenny creepin around over there tell him the Halloweenman sent ya'!!!
Photobucket
Tell me this shirt isn't absolutely mint!

Photobucket
For the love of god, please plaster these suckers all over your horror room walls!!!!!


3 comments :

Jeremy [Retro] said...

i am glad you are back.. have missed you, plenty the web world has not been the same. we are all still here and i am glad for all your happy new things in your life, family and dwelling.

that myer stuff is awesome!

Justine’s Halloween said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. :) You've definitely had stuff to keep you busy! So if I understand correctly, he built a full replica of the Myers' house in the movie? That's a big undertaking! I always wonder if I'd be afraid to visit the set/replica of a house from a scary movie. I'm sure I'd have the whole scary plot in my head as I toured the house!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Aw...well a big congratulations on the new lil' punkin' and the new 'patch'! You've been very busy I bet....no, I KNOW you have! But that's the best kind of busy to be! Welcome back to blogland! Having just come back here myself, I find it funny that quite a few of my fellow bloggers have also been MIA and are just this week checking in again. Must be that time of year. Looking forward to the build-up and count-down! Great artwork for that Myers house too...very cool! Have a great weekend and congrats again to you and your family! :o)