Monday, February 20, 2012

Finally Created my "random news" blog!

Sorry for missing the Vampire's Day Soiree.  In the crazy haze of taking care of the upcoming baby and finally beginning to look for a house I have let this blog lag again, I know I'll lose some readers because of this but priorities come first.  In the mean time I have created another blog where I have created an outlet to share all the non-horror interesting and weird news that I come across.  I know you're asking if he can't keep one blog how can he do two.  But hopefully this will allow me finally blog about all the things I want to without having to cram them into some horror related story.  Check out the new blog and keep checking back here for updates as well!

(you'll understand the title once you visit!)
Photobucket

2 comments :

Jeremy [Retro] said...

good thing about us any and any blog you work on... it can be about anything... i am doing less zombies, more retro garbage...

we will stay with you, whenever and where ever you go...

all the best to you and the family...
if you get a chance enter my zombie head contest...

jeremy

Holly B. Strange said...

It's okay. I know life can get in the way.

Love your new blog's name btw. Following!